The legendary locals party returns Tuesday June 18, 2019.
Who will help you take on the river?
Secure your boat today. Tickets on sale 12pm on April 17, 2019.
The Rodeo packs in a whole lot of fun, including:
Class 3 rafting race and games on the Green River
Free après (burger and beer) at Longhorn’s Saloon
Exclusive after party
Exclusive after party at The Hangar
Whistler’s best costume competition
Our awesome partners Wedge Rafting, The Adventure Group, Gibbons, Good Fortune Collective, The Hangar and Forged Axe Throwing are generously donating 100% of proceeds to Zero Ceiling. That helps us tackle youth homelessness by providing housing, employment, support and outdoor adventure.
New for 2019: Rodeo like a VIP
VIP teams get the ultimate Rodeo Experience. There’s an exclusive reception at Forged Axe to kick your night off in style. VIP treatment all day. And Ultimate VIPs even get access to the Scandinave Spa for the perfect post-rodeo recovery.
Check out the full packages below.
- Each crew must have six participants, including at least two men and two women
- You must pay for the full boat on registration to secure your spot
- Choose your start time: 9am,1pm, 3pm
- Regular tickets includes whitewater rafting, après and after-party
- You must arrive 15 minutes before your chosen start time
- Every participant must sign a release of liability waiver to take part in whitewater rafting
- Participants must be aged 19 and over
- Transport will be provided to all event locations
The Whitewater Rodeo 2018 raised over $38,500 for Zero Ceiling
A huge thank you to all the organizations and people who helped make the Whitewater Rodeo 2018 possible, including:
Wedge Rafting, The Adventure Group, Gibbons Whistler, Good Fortune Collective, Forged Axe Throwing, Coast Mountain Photography, Smoke Shack, Blackcomb Helicopter, Bn3th, Hunter Gather, SkullCandy, SkiiTour, Foxy Moron, all of our volunteers, and of course the rodeo crews!