The Whitewater Rodeo 2019 is over.
And you raised $30,000 to help end youth homelessness!
Stayed tuned for tickets for the Whitewater Rodeo 2020
The Rodeo packs in a whole lot of fun, including:
Class 3 rafting race and games on the Green River
Free après (burger and beer) at Longhorn’s Saloon
Exclusive after party
Exclusive after party at The Hangar
Whistler’s best costume competition
Our awesome partners Wedge Rafting, The Adventure Group, Gibbons, Good Fortune Collective, The Hangar, Forged Axe Throwing and Coast Mountain Photography are generously donating 100% of proceeds to Zero Ceiling. That helps us tackle youth homelessness by providing housing, employment, support and outdoor adventure.
- Each crew must have six participants, including at least two men and two women
- You must pay for the full boat on registration to secure your spot
- Choose your start time: 9am,1pm, 3pm **UPDATE: 10am and 4pm spots added**
- Regular tickets includes whitewater rafting, après and after-party
- You must arrive 15 minutes before your chosen start time
- Every participant must sign a release of liability waiver to take part in whitewater rafting
- Participants must be aged 19 and over
- Transport will be provided to all event locations
The Whitewater Rodeo 2019 raised over $30,000 for Zero Ceiling
A huge thank you to all the organizations and people who helped make the Whitewater Rodeo 2019 possible, including:
Wedge Rafting, The Adventure Group, Gibbons Whistler, Good Fortune Collective, The Hangar, Forged Axe Throwing, Coast Mountain Photography, Red Bull Canada, evo, Rocky Mountain Chocolate, Treeline Aerial, Whistler Brewing Company, Whistler Cooks, Blackcomb Helicopters, Scandinave Spa, Your Independent Grocer, and all of our brilliant volunteers. And last but no means least, all the crazy rodeo crews who made it a day (and night) to remember!